Meet Vision ME. The NEW iPad Classroom Workflow app from Netop
Teaching in an iPad classroom? Meet Vision ME, the new classroom workflow app that makes teaching with the iPad easier and more effective. Present lessons, showcase student work, focus attention, share files, message students and assess learning. Vision ME is the all-in-one app that engages students and improves learning outcomes.
Why an iPad classroom app?
- Engage and capture student interest with iPad to iPad demonstrations
- Maximise instructional time and manage iPad classroom workflow
- Increase student achievement and improve classroom participation
For IT Staff
- Spend less time training teachers and more time on real IT challenges
- Provide teachers with an easy, intuitive iPad classroom app that works
- Helpful tools and full support from the experts in classroom management
- Empower your teachers with simple and engaging iPad tools for instruction
- Support your schools and make the most of your technology investments
- Give your IT staff iPad management tools that require less training
Essential tools for the iPad classroom
Show lessons from the teacher's iPad to all student iPad screens to engage your class and inspire learning.
Empower students to lead class demos from their iPad. Showcase student work to the entire class.
Save a tree and make assignment collection more convenient with cloud-based sharing for assignments.
Encourage questions, foster discussion, or broadcast a message to the class using real-time chat.
Instantly get students' attention by blanking student screens and locking devices during instruction.
Tune out the distractions and turn up the focus using internet access controls to block web browsing.
Forget photocopies - post lesson materials online for quick access from the class or home.
Quizzes & Polls
Engage students and get instant feedback with quizzes and polls to gauge student progress.
Create teacher-led or self-paced student assessments with a variety of question types and automatic scoring.
Get the App
Vision ME is available for Teachers and Students on the App Store
Vision ME is sold as a software as a service solution, with an annual subscription based on the number of users.
Your Vision ME subscription provides access to the Learning Center, which connects the Vision ME teacher and student apps in classrooms, and provides online learning and web-based assessment tools. A current license to the Vision ME Learning Center is required to use the Vision ME teacher and student apps, which are available free from the Apple app store,
Educational pricing is based on an annual subscription price per user license. A user can be a teacher, a student or an administrator. Each user who wants to use Vision ME needs his or her own license.